All businesses strive to reach greatness by building a culture of self-disciplined people, who engage in disciplined thought and who take disciplined action. The key to building a great business is finding those self disciplined people. Let’s take a closer look at the attributes they possess.
Can we achieve it? I believe we can. How? By discipline!
• They have a habit of self-discipline (the discipline comes primarily from within and it is ”grooved”).
• They typically finish things they start.
• They are capable of facing and dealing with brutal facts, even about themselves.
• They are willing to adhere to the organization’s systems for getting work done.
• They have a passion for doing certain types of work or advancing certain purposes.
• They possess unique skill sets.
So, a culture of discipline with all of the right people on the bus in the right seats has tremendous transformational power. It can take the business from good to great.